For sale. 10 euros

Hi everyone! Today, we put a lot of wonderful clothes at ten euros. Take advantage of the offer!

I offer several clothes that are magnificent and single use. You will love it. They are for women, between 40 and 55 years, large size. The truth is that, to be elegant, they are beautiful and suitable. And each one costs, only, ten euros. 10 euros. It is a bargain that you can not miss.

For sale.  ten euros


From pants to blouses, in the photo gallery that follows, you can find an assortment of clothes that will delight women who want to dress with elegance and good taste. I don't think you could see the clothes there because some are exclusive.

And look at what price. Ten euros. Things that have cost up to ninety or one hundred. Come on, you're going to go "divine death" with a reduced cost. So cheer up and buy these clothes. Call me and let's talk or write me an email. I wait for you

If this summer you want to look great and go elegant, do not delay because they are already calling me and they take them from my hands. You will not find them anywhere else.

They can be contacted by the buyerby sending an email to barranquet60@gmail.com.






















Comentarios